What Is New At GoNoodle
Curious about new, awesome ways to explore GoNoodle? Find out how to navigate new features in the classroom and at home like leveling up Champs, gaining Champ points, and so much more! ~ GoNoodle
Welcome to GoNoodle; we'd love to have you join us! Curious about new, awesome ways to explore GoNoodle? Find out how to navigate new features in the classroom and at home like leveling up Champs, gaining Champ points, and so much more below!
Start By Creating An Account
If you would like to create a free account for your classroom(s) or family, start the process by clicking here. What perks come with having an account?
- Level up different Champs
- Create a playlist of your favorite videos and worksheets
- Gain Champ points as you complete different activities within GoNoodle
Create A Profile For Your Class or Kid
You can now have multiple profiles under one account! Create a profile with a special Champ for each kid at home or each class you teach! Once you have created your account follow the steps below to start your adventure!
- Click the menu icon in the top left of your GoNoodle page.
- Under the picture of the Champ, click Manage Profiles.
- A screen will then open with a box where you can add a "New Profile". Click “Classroom” or "Kid"
- When setting up a class, enter your school, student count, grade, and give your class a fun name
- When setting up a kid, enter your child's name and school grade
- Note: the student count and grade selections are for our data so that we can continually improve GoNoodle. Neither of these data points change the classroom experience.
- Choose a Champ for the class or your kiddo at home.
Grow A Champ
Champs level up and grow every 10 activities. Your progress meter will increase each time you complete an activity. When your progress meter fills up, you'll see your Champ grow! Each Champ levels up 4 times. When you've maxed out a champ, you earn an award you can print and hang! The award can be viewed right away, but we also email the certificate to the email on your account. You can then choose a new Champ to grow, or replay one you've grown previously.
- Tips for Using Champs:
- When creating a new class or kid profile, involve your students or kid at home in the process of choosing their first Champ.
- Your Champ will say something different each time you visit GoNoodle. Be sure to read the greeting!
- To toggle between the Champ saying and the progress bar, click the bar.
Favorite Videos and Activities To Create Your Own Playlist
You can use the favoriting feature to create a smaller list of the videos or activities your class or kids at home loves the most. Many users use favoriting to:
- Create a shortcut to get to favorites faster without searching.
- Remember videos they'd like to use later.
- Create smaller culled lists of videos to give kids limited choices.
Find Your Favorites
- From the top menu bar, click the Heart Icon in the top right of the screen.
- All the activities or videos you have currently favorited will appear. If you don’t have any favorites, this view will be empty.
If you have additional questions, email firstname.lastname@example.org! Be sure to follow us on Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter for daily updates on new videos, activities, or awesome features for your classroom or kids at home!